Don’t see the answer you’re looking for? Let me know; I’d love to hear from you! In fact, why don’t you sign up for a FREE 20 minute Intro Call?
Got a question?
Check out these FAQ's.
Not only does Executive Coaching provide the coach with a very high-level of expertise with c-suite level individuals, but more importantly, it provides the backbone to an excellent coaching practice with whomever their coaching. It’s like the gold-standard of coaching; once your certified from an Executive Level, you can coach anyone.
With the Certified Executive Coaching (CEC) designation I have, I am also certified to do Life Coaching. As business, career and life all intertwine, each subject isn’t compartmentalized. You can’t talk about one, without talking about the other!
Technically speaking, life coaches help you overcome road-blocks, gain clarity to make changes or shifts in your life, and help you achieve your goals. All coaching is based upon the idea that YOU have the natural ability to determine what’s best for you. With powerful questions asking, and other coach-specific techniques, a coach will help you achieve what you want in your career and life.
- I’m a Certified Executive Coach (CEC) and alumni of the Royal Roads University Graduate Coaching Program.
- I have my Associate Certified Coach (ACC) accreditation from the International Coaching Federation (ICF) – the world’s largest, and only globally-recognized certification for coaching professionals.
- I’ve fulfilled rigorous educational and experiential learning requirements to become a trusted and well-rounded coach.
- I proudly and wholeheartedly demonstrate my commitment to coaching excellence within the wellness and coaching worlds.
- I’m always learning, absorbing and sharing industry-related information.
- A goal of mine is to make coaching modern and cool!
- In 2019, my plan is to attend important educational retreats and seminars to gain the most up-to-date coaching and scientifically-related information to incorporate into LIFETOX and share with my clients.
Clients come to me in varying states of mental and emotional wellbeing. Naturally, I understand that life can be a rollercoaster from day-to-day! From the very start, I assess where you’re at and where you want to be – emotionally, mentally, spiritually and physically. If at any time I feel that our coaching would benefit an additional boost with a counselor and/or psychological relationship, then I will kindly suggest this.
Information received through LIFETOX/Coach Jessica Elliott is not intended to replace advice from medical and/or other psychological practitioners. I lean heavily into a future-thinking, result, action and accountability based methodology.